Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tagged

Since I got nothing much to do this afternoon and I've been tagged by AIMI so aku buat la ni dulu. Semalam I was on Emergency Leave. Collapse after get back from work on Tuesday..menakutkan..lembik lotek satu badan and trus collapse tibe-tibe..


1. The age you’ll be on your next birthday: two-seven..(become Mommy already at that time I-Allah)

2. Place you want to travel to: Switzerland and Venice (terpengaruh ni)

3. Your favorite place: Beach..mane2 beach je la (kecuali yang kat Star Hill tu :P)

4. Your favorite food: Wafer @ Wafer World!!! lalallala

5. Your favorite pet: My cute Reiko..Comel kan??

6. Favorite color combination: Earth Colour

7. Favorite piece of clothing: My purple baju kurung( bought for Raya last year from Euro Moda first time ever)

8. Your all time favorite song: Faith Hill - There You'll be (lagu pebret karoke :D)

9. Favorite TV show: CSI, Jamie At Home, Sugar, Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader,NIgella Express

10. First name of your significant other/crush: Wan

11. Which town do you live in: Bukit Rahman Putra, Bandar Baru Sg.Buloh

12. Your screen name/nickname: Anem

13. Your first job: Tuition Teacher

14. Your dream job: Something to do with Forensik

15. One bad habit that you have: Pelupa!!

16. Worst fear: Kehilangan orang2 yang saya sayangi

17. Things you’d like to do before you die: Be prepared untuk kehidupan selepas kematian and write a long notes to my Hubby-take a good care of my kids :(

18. The 1st thing you’ll buy if you get $1,000,000: Settle down my debts (mcm aimi jugak :D serabut ngan hutang ni )

19. Your husband/wife: Muaazam Munawar

20. Tagged anyone? Nak tag Fira pulak

No comments: