Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Breakfast Menu for today

It was raining early in the morning, lazy to work. But need to wake up at 6.30am since I need to prepare our 'breakfast tapau' ..as usual; for me myself,my hubby and my brother and today's menu is Tuna Sandwich :D (my hubby really love this) and I made another menu as an additional one (since sudah agak lama mengidam untuk makan kueh ini)- *Roti Berlauk. (tahukah anda apakah menu ini??hehehe)..Yesterday's menu - Bee Hoon Singapore.

ROTI BERLAUK which is quite similar to MURTABAK. Kulit yang sama tapi inti dalam nye berbeza, made from potato/sweet potato yang dipotong dadu-alah senang cite cam inti karipap tu)..:D and of course the size is smaller than MURTABAK. I started to prepare the dough (just the same like roti canai) and inti last nite after having our dinner (for sure dengan bantuan suami terchenta ;D). Akhirnye, pagi tadi menu itu siap and ALHAMDULILLAH, it is just like my mom's cook..hehehe..but I only managed to make four pieces since I was running out of time hahaha..two pieces for me, and the rest for my hubby and my brother (ptg ni after work sambung balik sbb ade lagi 7 biji lagi kat umah tu) and don't forget another menu- TUNA SANDWICH..:D.

Tomorrow's menu? Don't know yet..nasi goreng maybe or karipap pulaks!!

2 comments:

Iron Butterfly said...

woah.. rajing. mu bangun pukul brapo everyday nih.

mylongjourney said...

ahahaah..seawal 6.15am plg lewat 6.30am..prepare bahan2 after dinner then pg2 bgn masak..n of course la tok laki aku tulong ..hihiihihi..mmg gtu la setiap ahri..aku puah doh makey ns lemok n roti canai n menu yg sewaktu dgnnye:D